3 hours ago, Peaklander said:

We can only hope that you get plenty of tyre and rim damage, so that you need to use it in anger!

Err, No........

Use in anger will be used when I'm a " normal pensioner"...........lol

Regards Stephen

1 minute ago, CwazyWabbit said:

Do you honestly think you will end up normal? 🤔

Absolutely........

When I'm dead I will be the same as all the other dead people..........dead lol, that's a normal state for all eventually.......isn't it ???

Regards Stephen

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Absolutely........

When I'm dead I will be the same as all the other dead people..........dead lol, that's a normal state for all eventually.......isn't it ???

Regards Stephen

Nah, you'll probably be in a home-built casket made out of 10mm plate, having to be lowered into the grave with your engine crane.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, elbekko said:

Nah, you'll probably be in a home-built casket made out of 10mm plate, having to be lowered into the grave with your engine crane.

Now there's a thought, Roach built casket......

I already have a plan involving a few rollers ( which I already have ) that are coffin width and a rear winch to assist with getting me to my final testing place...........

However @Ed Poore might be persuaded to dig me a full size resting place for me and Sid with his JCB...........lol

regards Stephen

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

However @Ed Poore might be persuaded to dig me a full size resting place for me and Sid with his JCB...........lol

As long as I can wait until after the wedding to start driving up to Scotland. It's not the fastest, I might be dead by the time we get there.

..........anyway back to the spare wheel carrier, am I the only one that can visualise two spade blades on the upper section with chains/steel cables back to the roll-bar to use as a winch anchor to pull All the others that are stuck behind you way back down the track?

Another superb bit of building from the mind, are there any other distractions to keep you from dropping that V8 in with a 'puta to run it? :D - you've met me so you know that is somewhat tongue in cheek as I just don't mesh with electronicality well at all, but any and all V8 petrol re-powers are to be enjoyed by all of us:)

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, steve b said:

are there any other distractions to keep you from dropping that V8 in 

Not really...........I'm running out of diversions

Regards Stephen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2024 at 5:14 PM, Stellaghost said:

Absolutely........

Regards Stephen

Normal dead people bio-degrade.. you're 50%metal shavings at this point so I doubt you'll be normal then either 😂

• Haha 1