I'm thinking of buying this roadlegal buggy.....

roguevogue

Errrr... its a 92" wheelbase... but its a '72 Rangie Chassis... so therefore it's been shortened? In my book that means 1 big SVA test. :blink:

Love the sellers advice about insuring it as a Rangie... Any modifications sir? Noooooo, none worth mentioning! :rolleyes:

Errrr... its a 92" wheelbase... but its a '72 Rangie Chassis... so therefore it's been shortened? In my book that means 1 big SVA test. :blink:

Love the sellers advice about insuring it as a Rangie... Any modifications sir? Noooooo, none worth mentioning! :rolleyes:

And a tax exempt '72 92.5 inch 2.5TD rangie with no bonnet (exposed fan) to boot - ferpectly safe and legal :wacko:

im sure you would at least have some sort of cover over the prop shaft, if not the whole transmission, you could kill yourself by grabbing the prop through the gaping hole on the floor and getting wrapped around it lol

mikey

p.s. what a minter

Just got chance to examine this fine machine in more detail: dig the footwarmer battery and fuse location!

I shall bid immediately, unless the forum is think of buying it to release it into the wild dump it in an unmarked grave :lol:

That has more options for a severe maiming than I have ever seen. A clown car of the grimmest order.

Lots of potential for a new and exciting game though - fantasy death crash:

fantasy death crash #1, a light bump into the car in front at a the lights causes the driver to go through the window hoop, face first into the fan.

Fantasy death crash #2 - the clowns flares get snagged on the spinning propshaft, squeezing him like toothpaste onto the middle of the road.

Fantasy death crash #3 - birds are sucked into the fan spraying gore everywhere, car rolls over and the 2" plastic drain tube that has been painted to look like a roll cage shatters, sending lethal jagged shards through the drivers surprised eyes

if it was built BEFORE the sav/iva was brought out, then it doesn't need to go thought the test.

Indeed, but I suspect it should have forfeited it's registration number, it has the wrong engine and gearbox for a start, and my suspicion would be that it's a Defender chassis.

I don't like the 'SVA police' attitude that appears on here from time to time but this vehicle should be crushed on taste terms alone. :)