Forum greenlane trip to North Wales

GBMUD

First time for her, so possibly lots of screaming smile.gif

Try not to wake all the hotel guests :ph34r:

I was going to try and blag a seat for this trip, but think I'll be blagging a seat going very fast round seven sisters that weekend. So quite possibly lots of screaming also :lol:

Strong work Mr Watts- you are proving entirely too skilled at not organising these trips!

I could be up for this one- up in the lake district the week before, so it would be a nice detour. Llangollen is a lovely place too- i might be able to find a field for free with a couple of B&B rooms attached if anyone is interested- will be nearer Oswestry than Llangollen though. Post up if anyone is interested.

Any news John?

Chris

Rates for the Wild Pheasant Hotel are:-

Plenty of parking.

£45 per person per night B&B

£60 per person per night DINNER B&B

3 course dinner 6 choices from each course.

Based on two per room, twins and doubles available.

Full use of hotel facilities including spa etc.

Their other hotel in Llangollen the Chain Bridge Hotel which over looks the river

£40 pppn B&B

£55 pppn DB&B

Twenty parking spaces here outside plus an overflow.

Free use of spa etc at the Wild Pheasant Hotel included.

These rates are for a minimum of 5 bookings.

Any takers?

If so put your name down and I will consolidate a list over the next week.

If there is not enough interest we can look elsewhere and I believe Chris may have some alternative options.

John

Rates for the Wild Pheasant Hotel are:-

Plenty of parking.

£45 per person per night B&B

£60 per person per night DINNER B&B

Sounds lovely, but I think I will be looking for a camp-site - preferably one within my MSD (Maximum Staggering Distance) of whatever hotel the rest of you end up in :D

Ideally there will need to be some people willing to buy/borrow and read a map and lead a group round - it is not rocket science, needs no special kit (GPS, computer etc., just make sure your navigator remembers his reading glasses (Tim/Victor!))

Cheers

Chris

Only just read this bit,, checky git :P One day mate,,your time will come :lol:

Only just read this bit,, checky git :P One day mate,,your time will come :lol:

if its like the lakes trip everyone will have tomtom, on board computers and the likes of and then it will be down to papermap and highlighter ver 3.143..... If you remember!!!

if its like the lakes trip everyone will have tomtom, on board computers and the likes of and then it will be down to papermap and highlighter ver 3.143..... If you remember!!!

Ah yes. Most important of all is a navigator who sits in the right car and, even if in the wrong car, is willing to actually navigate.

Chris