The Grave yard

Bos

Voted South East, but living in the South West at the moment, then hopefully I'll be all over the world next year... :D

what ??!?!? no you live in exeter that's deep southwest. Goddammit us southwesters are being outnumbered- change you're vote man or we won't let you take any more photos :P

Had to get it in there that you lived in Surrey :lol: you snob :lol::lol:

FWIW I've lived in Berkshire, Cheshire and N Yorkshire though when I name the towns/cities it can seem less snobby. I've also lived in Devon, Hampshire, Somerset, Cleveland, Co Durham

Now, what shall I vote for?

FWIW I've lived in Berkshire, Cheshire and N Yorkshire though when I name the towns/cities it can seem less snobby. I've also lived in Devon, Hampshire, Somerset, Cleveland, Co Durham

does not matter your a scummer now trev :lol::lol::lol:

do u travel around in a caravan trev? :ph34r:

i'm from pompey, is that southeast or west? :unsure:

I voted Australia but i am living there but really from Winchester. Which always is a question on these things . Where is winchester, South east or south west. Because it is sort of in the middle :)

Its often a problem, they put the east / west divide right through my area.

So I'm gonna vote South East as I work in London

or should I vote South West 'cause I was born in Poole - descision decisions

I am looking for an easy to use 3d type graphics program to try and design the Landy and how i want it to eventually be, Not very good with paper and crayons so has anyone done this and if so what program did you use.

Si

Ive a 3D 110 on autocad I got it off the net somewhere!! Autocad's easy enough to use but I know ProE is better!