The Grave yard

Bos

'The Prime Minister admitted he did not expect to win critics over immediately.'

Does he really think he will win critics over EVER? Either that's the beginning of a humiliating climb-down or the idiot has got something seriously wrong with him.

Mike

Looking at that report on Yahoo, it seems that having got evidence that no one wants it Blair is going to do it anyway.

The best bit of spin is comment of being a "control freak" this some how is not then?

The scary thing about Blair is that he will not leave his position of power until he has done something he can gloat about, sorry of course I meant he can be proud of.

I met a man in Cheltenham last week with a cosworth v6 ibex soft top,built by mr. foers with a ford explorer auto box.A very interesting story behid it,involving the biggest fraud case in US motor trade history.But apparently mating the engine to gearbox took a team of cosworth engineers a whole day to figure out - which worked out very expensive!

ho unluckt were they for the top not to come off, was awsome!!! now who is paying for all this again though!!! good to see our tv license goes to good entertainnment!!

can't wait for next week, they borrowed a case quadrat from my mate who works at a local dealers.

Superb!! shall be good!!!

James

The problem isn't mine, but the neighbours! They have a Freelander with, what we think, is a dislodged front passenger window. Seems that the window has come out of the channel and the mechanism is now sliding up and down creating nast graunching noises and scratching the window!

Now, being that it's not my car, and that I guess all the door trims are held on with those easily snap-able plastic lugs, I didn't jump in and say "I'll have a look", plus I was up to my elbows in handbrake/Borg Warner issues!!

So we are after a decent garage in the Maidstone/Medway area of Kent that doesn't charge exorbitant amounts for parts and labour. There is Delgragh Cross Country Rovers, but I shy away from them due to high prices. Bearmach is only down the road, but they only sell spares...

Anyone got any other pointers??

TIA

Adrian

you could try Dakar cars in Dartford, I've not used them much, except for spares, but they are very helpfull, and certainly know their stuff.

..they are cheaper for spares than bearmach aswell... hence why i went down there on saturday, rather than down to Bearmach..

They are on Birchwood road, between Dartford Heath and Swanley, oposite the golf club...

Personally I wouldn't use Delgraph again, but thats not something I want to discuss in public..

Glad to see it was a tenuous connection to something that used to be considered a car....

I was amazed it actually took off... Would have loved to see if it did fly at all, or do we think the thing was never destined to separate ? Was it cunningly planned for a more "spectacular" climax???

;)

If you go up new hythe lane you'll see the house that is obviously owned by a LR fan. Pop in and see him and ask for Chris' number. He lives nr Chatham but does a lot of work on LR. He used to work for Gigglepin so he's no monkey.

Hope that helps.