The Grave yard

Bos

I have just been told by Email that I have to sort out a Christmas meal lunch :o

Anyone know any good restaurants around the Uxbridge area for entertaining a party of the client team and some of my Directors.

I can find loads on the web but none that say how good they are. I don't fancy giving the client team Ecoly.

The Windmill (all day stripclub) I have already been told I'm not to even try :P

Tonk

if you can supply very flash steel work for me such as stailess staircases and handrails them you could well be..

Sorry Tony but you never know some one on here could be a food critic and know some superb nose bag round Uxbrigde way :rolleyes:

Atrium staircase three story 4.5m floor hights.

all conecting to a 200mm thick concrete spine wall full hight

stainless hand railing for three atrium balconies

any intrest to you

Piece of p*ss, wanna quote, we used to do burnished copper all silver soldered, not Uxbridge but close, the house on the bridge at Eton, very nice, very expensive and if someone pees you off straight of the balcony into the thames.