ibex 300 build

I've got a set of steel wheels if you want Mike, not sure what the load rating is on them, they're the ones that were with the tyres you stored for me. I should be able to fit 4 or 5 in the Merc :ph34r:

We're popping over to the UK next monday and tuesday, not close to your though, need to be in the Peak District. But we could meet up along the M25.

On 17/04/2018 at 8:23 AM, elbekko said:

We're popping over to the UK next monday and tuesday, not close to your though, need to be in the Peak District.

If you are anywhere near the Hope Valley you’re welcome to call in for a coffee or a beer. 

Edited by Peaklander
Added alcohol.

1 hour ago, Peaklander said:

If you are anywhere near the Hope Valley you’re welcome to call in for a coffee or a beer. 

Thanks for the offer, always nice to meet someone from the forum :) Should be either next week or 10/11 may, depends on if the seller agrees to wait a bit or not.

The steering wheel is a cheap one that came with another car years ago. I've had to add padding to the centre for the IVA. 

As for the IVA it's self I've got to the point where I'm expecting it to fail. But at least then I'll have a list to work to.

Mike

Hopefully I'm there for the IVA once it's been for the test maybe another matter though. I've stamped 110 sw weights as that suits my needs. Hand brake gaiter is now screwed down.

I need to:

Sort the glove box cover again as my temporary fix was a little to temporary. 

Sand the surface rust off the discs.

Fit a check strap on the rear door.

Swap wheels 

I've got a couple of leaks to sort at some point and one of these has ruined the load bay head lining but that can wait.

Mike