Hybrid from Hell takes a tumble

Off Road Toad

I have to laugh at myself to be honest...havd blinding headaches ....was told this would be the case. ...the f off big lump thing on the side of my head is going down. ..I was worried that if it didnt soon I would bd Having to decide on a name for it snd get it christened

All in all I have prob been lucky....might nit feel as such now but 5ft tumble and back of head snack on tarmac could have been worse....

Back to da drugs na innit.....

Hope you're sorted soon Nige, I once had an 8ft fall off a ladder, missed my noggin but very badly bruised my knees elbows and tore something in my shoulder, so understand how you must feel. Took months for the elbows and knees to heal, and I can still feel the damage in my shoulder some 10 years on...

So on that point I wish a much speedier recovery than mine :)

I have to laugh at myself to be honest...have blinding headaches ....was told this would be the case. ...the f off big lump thing on the side of my head is going down. ..I was worried that if it didn't soon I would be having to decide on a name for it and get it christened

I'd call it Zaphod if I were you.

Beelzebump surely :hysterical:

I'll get me grannie to knit a double thickness tea cosy for it.

I think CW is close to what you need - challenge shoulder pads perhaps?

Glad to hear the amusing account, at least we know you're no more brain damaged than usual :lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon.