Tree/rock sliders

Shutler1

I got some for my disco, good kit but takes a while. Suppose they are made to order, was quoted 4-5 weeks was more like 8-10. But again they are good bits of kit and good prices too!

I have a set on the 90 and can't fault them.

Reviews on the interweb suggested that the powdercoating wasn't overly durable and 2 years on I do have some small bits of rust showing through but otherwise all good.

No reply to my email - looks like the only use the phone. Will have to make some time in office hours to give them a ring.

Bear in mind that small fab businesses spend their days cutting and welding. They probably only turn a computer on in the evening when they get home.

• Like 1

Reviews on the interweb suggested that the powdercoating wasn't overly durable and 2 years on I do have some small bits of rust showing through but otherwise all good.

The ones I made for my 90 were primed and brush painted body colour. The ones I'm making for the 110 will be too. It's easy to touch up the scrapes once in a while.

• 2 years later...

Anyone who has done any business with rock-sliders.co.uk recently. We're trying to get in touch with them, but they wont answer email or phone it seems.

We were thinking of 3-4 pairs of tree/rock-sliders, and some tankguards, but at least one has found another solution.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:26 PM, finnarne said:

Anyone who has done any business with rock-sliders.co.uk recently. We're trying to get in touch with them, but they wont answer email or phone it seems.

We were thinking of 3-4 pairs of tree/rock-sliders, and some tankguards, but at least one has found another solution.

Another option but have you tried contacting him through Facebook? They seem to post quite a few things on there.

• 2 months later...