James Bond 110

hi all

my dad has a 110 td5 he is currently rebuilding

he is basing it on the new SVO defenders you may have seen in the new james bond trailer.

does anybody know what sort of wheel size these look to be?

more importantly where can we find these extended arches? these are not the usual £110 flex arches from paddock so if anybody knows it would be a great help

if you haven't seen the new SVO defender here is a pic

post-69118-0-39214200-1445016994_thumb.jpg

I doubt old James was too worried about the articulation, he wouldn't be doing much more than driving on a few gravel roads with it or bashing thru a few market stalls, I am also sure the diesel engine will have a wonderful V8 racing engine note to it while James dashes about in it....

:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

The arches are definately mounted very high in the wings. Aren't they the same kind as used on the Icelandic "Bigfoot" defenders.

I bet those 37" treps are nice and quiet on the road........ Ahem.. Still, they would probably do a good job of drowning out the clatter of the transit diesel engine lol

Apparently there's going to be one of them here tomorrow!

I've asked about the Arches - they were supplied by Drew Bowler. However The workshop were not impressed with them - said they were prone to cracking. Might be worth giving Drew a call though.

Si

i always thought these iceland defenders where a couple of highly modified ones and not every single defender!

they certainly look the part but i think for uk roads they are a bit over the top. these are the closest wheel arches we can find we have sourced a supplier of these icelandic arches but i think my dad said he was after £600 for a set then you need the wheels to fill them haha!