I'm back.........why is it?

Simon_CSK

After a fairly torrid and then hectic 18 months I have returned!!

February last year my Disco gave up the ghost and I ran my Range Rover until October when I cooked the engine. Becuase of my divorce and then the forced sale of my home I bought a Mini Convertible which in 11 months I have covered 21000 miles eek. The Mini was protesting and the clutch was on the way out. Managed today to get the Disco finally sorted and through the MOT and drove it home today. I was driving with a huge grin on my face!! Why does my Landy do that? It has a wreaked rear wing the interior needs a good clean, the radio has dodgy wiring but I was still very happy driving it home.

BTW to add to the divorce and loosing the house I lost my old dog on Monday and had to get my young dog rehomed in March but on the plus side I have bought a Cottage with a field to play in, remarried to a wonderful girl, (when I suggested before the wedding that as we were going to Austria in July for out honeymoon we could go to the Grand Prix, she said OK!!) and life is generally looking good.

Nice to be back and nice to have my Disco going now to fix the Rangie and the Mini 

Well guys am I back with a bump lol. Blew the top water hose. I knew it was leaking water from the pump and was topping it up regularly until I could fit the new pump but the car decided otherwise!! Had a look this evening and replaced the top hose as I had a spare. It runs and doesn't overheat but think there is an underlying problem, Ideas would be useful I have a TD5.

As for the other stuff going wrong in my life. Well it is character building and now out the other side at long last. Thanks again for the support.