On 7/4/2022 at 6:13 PM, Stellaghost said:

Remember this..

Well had another consultation today and saw the top dog, so he is very happy and told me they have no concerns after discussions with colleagues from other departments and apologised for this  information not being relayed after the meeting. His junior at my last consultation got a bit ahead of himself !!!!! So I have a scan in September and if results have not changed significantly that will be my last scan, after that it's just blood tests.

Apparently these nodules can come and go , grow, and shrink etc

So all in all good news for me to share with you guys regards Stephen

Remember this....

Unfortunately now a bit of a u turn, recent scan result was not great, my whatever it is has grown where they are now concerned

Don't know plan of action as yet as more discussion between departments, but he is pretty convinced I will be getting an operation on my lung at some point as they will be able to analyse and determine what they are dealing with

Anyways that isn't now so it will be business as usual, looking to fold a rear tub for Sid tomorrow, pictures at some point tomorrow regards Stephen

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Remember this....

Unfortunately now a bit of a u turn, recent scan result was not great, my whatever it is has grown where they are now concerned

Don't know plan of action as yet as more discussion between departments, but he is pretty convinced I will be getting an operation on my lung at some point as they will be able to analyse and determine what they are dealing with

Anyways that isn't now so it will be business as usual, looking to fold a rear tub for Sid tomorrow, pictures at some point tomorrow regards Stephen

F ... u   ... c  ...  k....    I hope you will be allright..   And enjoy life.  the way it should

7 minutes ago, Anderzander said:

Sorry to hear that. 😞

My Mum has just been diagnosed 

Sorry to hear that also

I just lost my mum last week to cancer, she was driving her car and looking after people at 81 yrs old only 12 weeks ago

Regards Stephen

1 minute ago, Wytze said:

F ... u   ... c  ...  k....    I hope you will be allright..   And enjoy life.  the way it should

Not dead yet bonny lad..........

Plenty time left to be a pain in the a&%e yet.......lol

Regards Stephen

14 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Not dead yet bonny lad..........

Plenty time left to be a pain in the a&%e yet.......lol

Regards Stephen

I know..     i allso have a few years left.   For 98 %  it comes back in some form.  Live the life you love.  

2 minutes ago, steve b said:

Very tidy Stephen, that folder works a treat.

I hope all goes well for you with the medical activities, it sounds like you have a good team working on it for you.

Steve

Thanks

I'm sure everything will be fine 

Regards Stephen 

15 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Remember this....

Sorry to hear this, Stephen. Your pragmatic approach is, I'm sure, the best way of dealing with it.

Take care, Mark

• Thanks 1