Noice !

Ozzy50

Only the RRC shape can make a fat shooting brake look this good. Interesting engineering for sure, but it's lost everything that makes a Range Rover a Range Rover. Off road ability to begin with! No pictures of the interior, I fear that too will be ruined with lots of bling and huge screens...

A shame (but still better than the other soccer moms X6 or Cayenne).

It's an odd one...those who appreciate the older more refined classic RR will probably not be in the fan club and those that like the modification won't be in the original unmolested fan club.

However, if you can do it, then crack on :D

As much as I love 2 doors, they only look good at the correct ride height IMPO.

As only the body is 2 door I guess they use repro body parts so hopefully no 2 door was harmed in the process.

My 2 Door RRC was probably my favorite Land Rover ever.  It only managed 9mpg but was the most comfortable and capable vehicle.  I have a RRS which I like - but still prefer the RRC.  I'm sure there is still one in my future somewhere!