Gordan's tax increase!!!

Tractorboy16

Im glad to see everyone is working hard as well, 15 members reading topic!!!

hard day at work for everyone!!! and they say students have it easy!!!

James

i'm on Tea break, it just takes me all day to drink me Tea though :D

a TD5 defender is band G by a long way.

at 299g/Kg on the log book.

Tim are you sure this won't be affected being a 2005 model?

What Tim says is correct, band G only applies to car registered after 23rd March 2006. Prior to that band G didn't exist and cars registered between March 2001 and march 2006 will be band F.

a TD5 defender is band G by a long way.

at 299g/Kg on the log book.

Tim are you sure this won't be affected being a 2005 model?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.carpages.co.uk/guide/land-rover...ation-wagon.asp

Edited to add make car tax whatever he likes I'll still buy it.

If Val would go NZ would be our next destination.

this place is a joke

still income tax will come down in 2 years time :)

about the same time NI /VAT goes up I guess

Tony, No, both yours and mine (110 TD5 2005 Year) are safe !! ;)

Band G is Private Vehicles registered on or after 23rd March 2006 Band G 226+

Your link is for a new one, or any reg after March 06, (until they change the dates on band G :angry: )

Just sent the lackey down the post office to tax 4 vehicles, 2 x band F, and 2 before 3/2001 save £ 30 by doing this afternoon, isntead of tomorrow !!! :o

Road tax on highest-polluting vehicles up to £400 from April next year.

Fuel duty up 2p per litre, in line with inflation.

From the BBC !!!!

I love this line from the BBC, what total bo**ocks! :rolleyes:

The tax will go up by 2p, roughly about 2.2% similar to current inflation rate, HOWEVER, what they fail to say is that this is the tax increase not the price of fuel. The price of fuel can increase in the year by whatever it likes. Given that the TAX element has now gone up by 2p it's a gurantee that any further increase by the oil companies will now rise it above the current rate of inflation. What utter spin :angry:

Steve

out of interest was there any mention of how the olympics be taxed? in an extra special way to offset the volume of "Happy-planet" concrete used in building the stadia? will the competitors be arriving in carbon neutral dolphin friendly dug-out canoes? Ive not seen the plans yet but Im assuming East London will be regenerated by using crack teams of Vegan lesbian commune builders using wattle and daub building techniques in a non-religous manner? Im looking forward to an all inclusive carbon neutral games with no spectators that havent walked there and can prove it - yay! :)

Nice touch taking out 10% low income tax to replace it with the 20% making it so that people in the 5k to17k income pay more tax ...........I wholly believe we are being nailed harder every year whether employed or self employed/business owner ........no tax on food miles or imported goods miles or god forbid air travel

/rant over/

steveb

out of interest was there any mention of how the olympics be taxed? in an extra special way to offset the volume of "Happy-planet" concrete used in building the stadia? will the competitors be arriving in carbon neutral dolphin friendly dug-out canoes? Ive not seen the plans yet but Im assuming East London will be regenerated by using crack teams of Vegan lesbian commune builders using wattle and daub building techniques in a non-religous manner? Im looking forward to an all inclusive carbon neutral games with no spectators that havent walked there and can prove it - yay! :)

Damn, just spat coffee all over the keyboard :lol::lol::lol:

:P very good :P

Guest dew110CSW

So if I'm reading this right (hope I am)

110's tax this year was £175.00

Next will be £180.00

Then £185.00

Then £190.00

That's stomachable tbh, not as bad as some of the horror stories were leading us to belive. Although I do like having a truck thats older than emmisions tests and so won't have to bide to them (my dad seems to think it won't even have a Cat!)

110's tax this year was £175.00

Next will be £180.00

Then £185.00

Then £190.00

Yep, as in examquestionstylee :

"If a man adds £5 per year from next year to your tax now payable at £175 how much would you pay in the next 3 Years on this basis, forumulate and expand in detail ?"

Maths doesn't completely escape you then does it. ? :hysterical:

Nige

Guest dew110CSW
It won't - they escape through the panel gaps.

That was my joke when he complained about the sunroof leaking. I simply said that they've solved the problem by drilling holes in the bottom to let said water back out! :lol: