Forum green lane weekend anyone?

GBMUD

add me too. I'll get round to booking soon ;);) . So for 26 pounds a night how come we are in a hostel not a pub? ;)

Did you arrange a special price for Victor Chris?

Cheers

Steve

I'm going too! I've taken the day off on the Friday, but I'll probably drive up to Lancaster on Thursday night to see my mother in law. I'll meet up with you guys on the way past on Friday. Before I try and book a room at the YHA, anyone want to share a room? I only snore when I'm very drunk, and usually only when I'm co-driving. Steve? You booked yet?

x girlfriend called

all info shared with chris,

i have all 4 OS for lakes - just in process of emailing all GR's for routes i marked up years ago, and comments with those i drove, shall we get a guide for morecambe bay!?!? Looked at map - WTF!!!!!!

of course i do not yet know which of these are open now post NERC....

cheers

e

Have a look on the LDNP web site all open routes are listed.

http://www.lake-district.gov.uk/index/enjo...green_roads.htm

Please abide by the code as the new Chief Exec of the LDNP would love to get all these routes closed as he is an ardent Greeny ex English Nature :angry::angry:

A group of us have just done a Sundat trip around including Gatescarth using the permit system see the piccys here

http://www.lrboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=2540

Have fun :rolleyes:

Now there is:

Me and SimonR

Mark and Les

TJ101 and Victor

Mo and Mark

Stuart

JST and Sticky

Raceface120 and Mrs Raceface120

Ivan and Mrs Ivan

Chris

Steve and me too.

Chris,

I'll be ferrying Si up on Thursday night, and back on Sunday. This'll save any cross-country travelling for you or rail travel for Si. The plan is to meet up with you all as you pass Lancaster. Or we'll amble up to Ambleside in the afternoon on Friday. Who knows? We'll be on holiday.