1 minute ago, Ed Poore said:

That looks like a 4ft version? There is a 5ft version of it. If an extra foot would work.

Trouble is tyres are still well on the ground, 5' would be better but I think limiting straps are the solution

Regards Stephen

Regarding the grippiness (or lack there of) of the rock sliders, when your boots are full of mud grip tape is going to struggle. When I built sliders for my 90 many years ago I cut thin slices (6 ish mm) of tube and welded them to the top face of the slider. Worked really well and provided plenty of bite for soles to grip.

• Thanks 1

No but I have seen one of the Nemesises (or whatever the plural is) stuck with all four wheels bogged to the top in sand. They activated the jack, lifted the vehicle out. Shovelled sand back in the holes and put a waffle board under the two rear ones and drove off. Think they'd even tied them to the back of the truck so they didn't have to stop to collect them until they were clear of the soft sand. No idea if they stayed attached with 500hp under the bonnet.

• Like 1