The closer you look, the worse it gets

FridgeFreezer

I saw that 110, or one closely resembling it, at one of the UK shows a few years ago.  Hard to believe you can stack **** so high.  It gets so much love on the internet, but it's monstrous.  All those additions serve to make it not only ugly but hugely impractical.  

Funny ain’t it , what some people like and others don’t and no ,I’m not defending it but somebody has stuck all that stuff on there , stood back and presumably thought “perfect” 🤪 I’ve seen pictures of it before and I’m guessing it’s just a show motor with every single accessory possible glued on to show what a particular firm make or stick but Jesus it’s fugly 

21 hours ago, Cynic-al said:

I like that, the orange winch and roof marker lights give a nice contrast against the matt finish with anti aircraft convoy lights. They've certainly used the line-x to full extent. 

😂😂  I know spraying the whole vehicle in rough load liner is all the rage in some circles, but fashions pass and I suspect it'll be  a pig to remove.  An while those folk don't go in for polishing their cars, washing that texture must be difficult.  It won't help resale values, either.

17 minutes ago, oneandtwo said:

What’s with the RPG slat armour on the front door?!

It's like the window grille on the rear door, but folded down.  He's gone full out for the zombie apocalypse look.  Where's the wnaker emoticon when you need it?

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Snagger said:

😂😂  I know spraying the whole vehicle in rough load liner is all the rage in some circles, but fashions pass and I suspect it'll be  a pig to remove.  An while those folk don't go in for polishing their cars, washing that texture must be difficult.  It won't help resale values, either.

No but it'll be great when you forget your nail clippers on an expedition. Just file them on the car.

One of our storage containers at work has a foot round bit in the side where the metal has gone rotten and completely disappeared but it's still water proof as the paint is unbroken on the outside so with Land Rovers reputation for going rotten it'll probably help with the structural integrity. 

• Like 1