WHATS YOUR'S.

Hillbilly Raider

Well, I was trying to think of a name for my Defender and remembered that I had briefly aquired the nickname of Rambo due to my unique style of (intentional!!) wall demolition whilst working in the middle east. :huh::ph34r:

I thought Rambo was probably more suited to a military vehicle and thought of the Alex Harvey song... (showing my age here!)

Mine is because there were alot of Dave's in group of friends. Everyone got jarred off will calling out 'Dave' and about four of us responding. Somehow I got christened Divster. I can't remember why. Come to that I don't think the others got stupid nicknames.

Dave

Mine is taken off the back of my baby.

I remember being mildly amused by the way people had changed the vehicle badges, like STRANGE LOVER, or RANDY ROVER. So I took DISCOVERY and made VERYDISCO.

A few people have had the same idea since, but of course I am the first and original! :D

My surname's Bishop and I'm often called "Bish" (amongst other things! :P:blink: ) from there it degenerates to Bish -bosh - simple really!

As for the "loads of dosh" moniker I haven't a clue where that came from , certainly isn't true (unless SWMBO isn't telling me something... :unsure: )

Because I have a Bush Ranger (Aust variant of Dakar 4x4) that I was intending to fit a 6.5 litre chevy diesel into. I was about to hand over the money for the chevy when I saw the light and grabbed an Isuzu 4BD1-T (much better engine).

I had just bought a 90 before I signed up to the previous incarnation of this forum and a couple of others. So when I was looking for a username, it just seemed to make sense to call myself Bryan90 (name is Bryan, you see). This time around, I shortened it to B90. Very imaginative.

:blink::blink::blink: