WHO KNOWS WHO THEN?

Yostumpy

Did I hear the rumble of a ginger army rising once again to rule the world??

I've met lots people too, but my memory isn't what it used to be if I remember correctly!! I think I've been in the sun a bit too long for a ginger-nut!!

I mean every body seems to know every body, but who have YOU actually met! ME? well expat,simon at x-eng,er! thats all folks!!!!!!!!

Just to make you feel better, I haven't met anyone on the board. Well you are ALL in the wrong country!!

:D

Yep, was at Mike Wolf, should have came and said hello !! :) and bought a beer in return for those Spots and rib show tickets :rolleyes::lol:

Tim

Yes I should of done but as I said it was'nt till after I relised who was who :ph34r:

I would of bought you a beer we had a good day at the show and had SWMBO out on a boat - :rolleyes: and agreeing to me buying one then ...................... changed her mind later though :angry:

Maybe next year

Steve

Isn't it about time we had another forum trip?

The two I've been on to llan....thingy...cinda have been brilliant.

I've met quite a lot of you - but I struggle to remember the names of members of my own family so don't be offended if I get it wrong sometimes.

Si

I met Turbochargers dad and brother at the weekend,(cleaned me out of diffs and shafts), I probably

saw some of you at Santers challenge but was a bit too overwhelmed by the tooled up motors and confident looking drivers,to introduce myself,it was my first challenge event.

We were the blokes in the red 88 coiler who got the wooden spoon,sorry, I mean team spirit award. :D

Hi 88Nick must have said hi at Santas at some point but if not Hi ....i marshalled Tixover Sat & whittlesea Sun ..was in my 109SW (avatar pic)

Hey Pete I'm sure you know who I mean ..she's the holder of the deeply occult info on what all those strange white appliances are in that room you don't use at home ;):P

Cheers

Steveb

Despite being a contender for the furthest away member I have met a few including:

Hybrid from Hell

Les H

simonr

bishbosh

Mo Murphy

Darthdicky

GBMUD

VeryDisco

cols110

White90 & Mrs 90

AJL

mostly at the Wales 2004 greenlaning trip, which was fantastic.

Apologies to anybody I forgot, my memory for names is terrible too and there were about 30 odd on the trip but I didn't get to meet all :unsure:

Strangely, none of you lot have turned up here :lol:

Hi 88Nick must have said hi at Santas at some point but if not Hi ....i marshalled Tixover Sat & whittlesea Sun ..was in my 109SW (avatar pic)

Hey Pete I'm sure you know who I mean ..she's the holder of the deeply occult info on what all those strange white appliances are in that room you don't use at home ;):P

Cheers

Steveb

Ah yes! the 109 at the brick work's, i re-member you now! i think only myself and steve marlow were the only team's driving there on sunday afternoon!

if you enter the awdc series then we will have meet................... as i seam to talk to much!

hi Adrian,

hope you are well. It was fairly quiet in the afternoon both days TBH..two venues in one day does seem to make things more challenging :ph34r: . I'm hoping to do some events next year.. not sure what yet, got a bit more to do on my 90 before its ready to mot .....portal playtime i think...a couple of brackets and a widget adaptor & they'll drop straight on :lol::lol:

Cheers

Steveb

I couldn't begin to list everyone I have met on here or on the forums generally.

Just thinking through the list of capers has got me chuckling at the keyboard.

sMUDge filling my old Tea Shop with fit young women.

Scrumps Bacon sarnies from the back of his 90.

Tony (white90) driving his old hybrid flat out into a caravan.

Tonys "opps wrong gear hold on Dear!" going down Putham Lane

John Staff falling out of his bobtail and landing in a Bude bog.

Les Hensons classic 5 car 2.5hour recovery (again in a Bude bog)

Drinking with Cols110

Bishs face a second before I busted my front axle.

Freezing half to death with M005 and ExmoorCop (camping at -4 whilst full of cider and whisky)

Following Paul Wightmans Piggy around Slindon in the dark.

Me cocking up a certain punch at Slindon and winning the 'Strangest Technique' award for my efforts.

Driving a certain chipped Tombraider (the custodian of which will remain aNONIMOUSE)

More laning trips with people here on holiday than I can count.

More cups of coffee and chats in the old Tea Shop than I can count.

sMUDge again nearly getting caught playing in a company car.

Driving Mike4Muds lightweight through a watersplash with the roof off and screen down.

Just a few that lept to mind.

Will :)

post-5-1186259808_thumb.jpg