Join the sad f****r club

SteveG

I just thought I'd start a new club for those looking at the forum at 7.35pm and later on New Years eve.

Personally I won't be joining as I usually go out late clubbing, start at about 11pm ;) or I'll be in watching all that top entertainment laid on for us on TV ;)

Cheers

Steve

I just thought I'd start a new club for those looking at the forum at 7.35pm and later on New Years eve.

Personally I won't be joining as I usually go out late clubbing, start at about 11pm ;) or I'll be in watching all that top entertainment laid on for us on TV ;)

Cheers

Steve

i mite not even b goin out now after sum stupid bird decided 2 go out with her mates instead last minute...wot a crank...

film 4 will keep me entertained hehe

all the best anyway

JJ

i mite not even b goin out now after sum stupid bird decided 2 go out with her mates instead last minute...wot a crank...

film 4 will keep me entertained hehe

all the best anyway

JJ

TRANSLATION

I may not be going out now as a certain silly young filly has decided, at the last minute, to go out with her chums instead of me. Jolly rum, what !

However, the Film 4 channel will keep me entertained, hurrah !

Steve, I'm already a member :)

Mo :D

After being woken up by my 3 year old at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am, and who then proceeded to bounce up and down on me until I got out of bed and went downstairs with him. What made it even worse was that by 8:30 he was fast asleep again!!

Too late to go back to bed I casually sauntered out to the 90 to begin (continue) on the wiring of the ARB compressor and winch wiring.

No change there, I have put in about 40 hours on the truck over christmas, day and night, outdoors.

List of accomplishments for christmas:

A set of north offroad wing bars (all mountings drilled and tapped).

New winch bumper that has 9 bolts on it. (Precision engineered, what?)

Twin optimas installed

ARB compressor installed in the cubby.

ARB switches and winch switches (3) installed in cubby and wired

Winch isolator and wiring for 1 winch

Zinc182 on some of the rusty bits (outriggers, battery box (in & out), underside of footwells))

Albrite into plastic box on the inner wings, plus all glands for cabling

Twin alternator setup sorted out (mentally)

Not much done then........

So, to join the club, yes, I am staying in utterly knackered with a couple of bottles of ale and a bad back. Bah humbug!!!

But I may take my downhill bike out for a blast tomorrow near Rhuthin as I am feeling fat and lazy.....

I'm sat watching cr@p TV all on my lonesome, seeing off a bottle of red (at the moment - there's another one and some real ale in the kitchen!). It's cold and wet here in the sunny south, and I've just found out from a friend in QLD, Australia that it's 35+ degrees and a lovely dawn [under breath mode on] barsteward [under breath mode off] <_<

Edited to add: oh! and I'm working tomorrow night... :(

crying ****s, u lot, aren't you hehehe

ok another new years resolution might be to improve my online spelling.

JJ

Couldn't give a Monkeys re "Happy New Year" at midnight - just got back from friends for slap up meal, few drinkies in a mo and Beeboos, asleep by 12.00 easily, got a LR to clean tommorrow..... :)

New Year is even more overrated than Christams

Nige (aka Mr Grumpy :P )

Well add another to the club, by the time you get childcare pay your £15 TO GET IN TO YOUR LOCAL WHO HAS THEN PUT THE PRICES UP you could have bought something shiney to fit, so hey guess what i am doing off to paddocks on thursday.

Happy New Year all

im gonna join the club too. new years only means another year where ive managed not to achieve anything of note, and the next one looks like it might not be much better either. of course im full of optimism. perhaps that should be a new years resolution if i thought it would last more than 30seconds.

and i turn 21 tomorrow... cant say im much looking forward to that either to be honest

jim

im gonna join the club too. new years only means another year where ive managed not to achieve anything of note, and the next one looks like it might not be much better either. of course im full of optimism. perhaps that should be a new years resolution if i thought it would last more than 30seconds.

and i turn 21 tomorrow... cant say im much looking forward to that either to be honest

jim

Hi All,

After 28 years and 126 days in the Royal Navy...my career came to an end at midnight...so Happy New Year to you all !!!!!

Scrumps

Can I be the first 'morning' forumeer to say Happy New Year?

You know you're awake stupid o'clock when the only other person on the topic is Reads90....

I was in bed by 9pm ready for a 0530 get up for early shift :rolleyes: