Fabrication to take your breath away

Breaking News

X-Engineering have finally launched their much-awaited 4x4 ahead of the new baby Range Rover - due to be launched later today.

The new 'Shedlet' features many new improvements over their previous contraption. Whilst staying tight-lipped over the new model, a spokesman for the company said "We had some bits of metal in the workshop and an old Rangy out in the yard, Si had been on a 2-day bender and decided to be creative". "The shedlet features greatly improved all-round visibilty coupled with improved access to vital engine and drivetrain components for reduced servicing costs". Rumour has it that other well-known companies have been involved in the creation of this vehicle, such as KamDiffs, Turner Engineering, Ashcroft Transmissions, and Llama 4x4. However, when we contacted these companies, they all told us to pi$$ off or they'd call the police.

Worldwide sales are expected to top 2, but when we tried to speak to Mr Rafferty - the owner of X-Eng, he threatened us with a starting handle and refused to comment.

Local Police Officer, SiWhite, said "if I see you driving that on the road sunshine, I'll nick you".

Les smile.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Superb

Nige

Breaking News

X-Engineering have finally launched their much-awaited 4x4 ahead of the new baby Range Rover - due to be launched later today.

Fantastic - Well done Les! Had me laughing out loud!

Si

You guys are far too harsh.

This is an example of what made England the once great country that she was.

Without people pushing boundaries and giving it a go to see what can be done nothing would ever be achieved.

I am sure all the great inventors and designers of the world thought about there own version of a 'Monster Range Rover', yes even Leonardo Da Vinci had a few wtf designs.

Sure it doesn't work and looks pants but now we all know it so no one will do it again like this. Hopefully someone will do an improved version and we will all go 'ahhhh thats how it should have been.'

Adrian

Well, surprise someone has coughed up 200quid for it :rolleyes::unsure::blink:

from ebay

MONSTER TRUCK RANGE ROVER Project V8 3.5

Item condition: Used

Ended: 04 Jul, 201021:21:58 BST

Bid history: 1 bid

Winning bid: £200.00

I'd really like to see them trailer this away! :lol:

Nah, you buy it, book it in with one of these quick companies who do transport and video tape his arrival and face as he tries to deal with it. Sell video to you've been framed, got your money back.