Naughty naughty

Icedmunkie

I wonder how many people fall for these cons. Some people just have no idea. To most of us it seems stupidly obvious not to hand your car over to anyone but some people out there obviously dont think so. Sounds like he was a lucky bloke to get it back.

I guess some people just fail to realise that there are a lot of dodgy people out there and all they are after is your money and possessions.

Big mistake by Andrew Harrison-Smith too. I wonder what this will do for his business. Maybe the prices of Nene's vehicles may come down a bit now! :ph34r:

Proves the system works up to a point.

Shame the DVLA\Police did not raise the alarm when the eventual new owner registered their name as keeper, unless of course the original owner did not report it as stolen!

Still an appalling way for Nene to behave, I wonder what else they get up to?

John

Not very clever on either part realy, i guess it was never reported stolen as the DVLA didnt pick it up, and also why did the man wait until a friend saw it, surely the letter of sale/transfer from the DVLA was a bit of a give away as everyone is sent these out after a sale!!!

Well i did reply as to why but it has been deleted by the mods

So sorry you won't find out

Can I ask a mod why this answer has been deleted surly if it's factual and information in the public domain we have a right to hear it?

Thank You.

because it could be construded as a allegation as it mentiond 'stolen parts'

OK, it maybe a long standing joke with Nene's boss but we DO NOT want the forum open to unwanted problems.

as Nene have dropped themselves in the 'poo' lets leave it to the Courts/law of the land to sort out, not what this forum is for.

Can I ask a mod why this answer has been deleted surly if it's factual and information in the public domain we have a right to hear it?

Thank You.

I can only second Ralph's comments.

BTW: Next time you need to ask a mod something please use the PM system as it saves taking threads off topic.

• 2 months later...