What a plonker

Les Henson

He's a legal executive as well, that has to be a mis-print.

You might expect an ordinary guy to be this stupid, but surely not a legal Exec?

Les. :)

Les you read it right & it is no mis-print :o

When it was on our local news they said he was a legal executive makes him look a even bigger plonker :D

What exactly is a "Legal Exceutive", sounds like a euphemism to me, like the Environmental Resources Consultant who drives a big noisy yellow lorry down our street once a week.

Sandbag pointed out an advert in the local paper for an "Egg procurement administrater" yesterday.

Chris

Les you read it right & it is no mis-print :o

When it was on our local news they said he was a legal executive makes him look a even bigger plonker :D

He must have woken up one day thinking he is in the US :rolleyes: ... but we'll see who has the final laugh should he win and get millions in damages.....

He must have woken up one day thinking he is in the US :rolleyes: ... but we'll see who has the final laugh should he win and get millions in damages.....

Living near Tellford his house is probably worth less than the Freelander. :rolleyes:

Living near Tellford his house is probably worth less than the Freelander. :rolleyes:

JFYO He lives in a place called Lilleshall which is some distance from Telford Also a more desirable place to live than Sntozzall :ph34r::D:D:blink:

But Each to their own

Every cloud has a silver lining :). After selling his house, paying costs and estate agents fees, he'll still have enough to get a new Freelander and a Caravan! :P:P

You never know Shukers may give him some discount as thanks for the publicity :lol::lol:

Steve

Every cloud has a silver lining :). After selling his house, paying costs and estate agents fees, he'll still have enough to get a new Freelander and a Caravan! :P:P

Carefull, only one person i know with a freelander and Tin tent !!! :blink::rolleyes::P

But Land Rover experts insisted the problems were all down to Mr Warrington’s bad driving.

We could have told him that for the price of a few beers and a change of underwear after a demo in Jules' motor.

“I will have to sell my £100,000 house. I am prepared to do that.”

Plonker to the very last breath then.

Hope he's not married or anything, wifey could possibly be having some regrets.

Les. :)

And to their credit, the BBC did do a follow up - only on the local West Midlands news, and they were fairly restrained. Stuck to reporting the bare facts and no hyperbole, which I suspect would have been in full force had it gone the other way...

According to the Beeb he's been left with an £80,000 legal bill (defendants cost plus his own, I guess).

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nice to see the right decision being made and good summing up. But given his record so far I wonder if he might appeal, wasting more court time and costing him even more money :rolleyes:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nice to see the right decision being made and good summing up. But given his record so far I wonder if he might appeal, wasting more court time and costing him even more money :rolleyes:

Don't you have to be granted leave to appeal? Given the judge told him off for abusing court process and wasting everyones' time, I can't see him getting it...