The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Can someone please explain the rarity of this part??

I got 1 in my workshop and a local engineering works will turn me anything I want pulley wise out of a billet for about €60.

Can someone please explain the rarity of this part??

I got 1 in my workshop and a local engineering works will turn me anything I want pulley wise out of a billet for about €60.

"I am not an expert" from the description... he only needs to find another not an expert!

I'm selling this Ford Fiesta Zetec S of mine because now I’ve grown up, I feel it’s time for me to pass on this special car to another young lad on the path to manhood. You can’t become a man until you’ve owned a proper lads car, so if you don’t buy this Zetec S you will always be spotty, you’re voice will never break properly and you will never beat your addiction to masturbation. I’m not selling this car to help myself, I’m selling this car to save teenagers across the world from themselves. So if you’re a teenager looking at making that next big step in your life, this is the car for you. If you’re a parent looking for a car on behalf of your son, this is the car for you. If you’re 35 years old still living at home and yet to be touched intimately by a woman, then this car is not for you, faggot.

Jesus may have been able to walk on water but after buying this car you’ll be able to swim on land. You’ll be able to squeeze orange juice from banana’s and you WILL be able touch MC Hammer. Why? Because that's the kind of thing real men do.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I simply cannot believe someone could write such an add in my entire life :ph34r:

And as for touching MC Hammer, well what can I say :blink:

how suspect is this ? -- Came from a 2001 td5 which had an engine fire. Chassis number has been removed - was hardly visible to begin with and shot blasting / galvanizing has removed it completely.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Discovery-2-Td5-Galvanized-Chassis-/281220211589?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item417a07e385

I thought that polished 110 was a demo vehicle made by land rover... to show it was made of aluminum.

that was a 90 station wagon, IIRC it's in the heritage museum at gaydon. the body was made to tilt at the rear cross member, so viewers could see the chassis & powertrain.

Why would you do this to your pride and joy???

http://www.lro.com/detail/cars/4x4s/land-rover/defender-110/56264

Not my bag at all, but then again neither is Marmite LOL :hysterical:

i do actually like that!

it just needs this for a little more raw aluminium-ness

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/land-rover-defender-90-200-tdi-300tdi-td5-tdci-Seat-box-new-/231115069639?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cf8818c7

• 2 weeks later...

How is thick checker plate lighter than the thin ally of a standard part?????

Also do later LR have a different build as it had a rusty seat box originally?

Maybe I am out of the loop for "modern" LR vehicle build?

Also he has a rear body made in it, surely this has to weigh in at 5 times the weight?

No MOT but *should* pass :-)

I saw a Volvo 240 estate on a RRC chassis in about 1985 and to be fair that looked pretty good and worked ok, but it was a fun V8 thing.