Another classic Bellargio offering

Kev Baldwin

I think VOSA would be very interested & I'm tempted to give them a ring myself - this is a 90 with a tax-exempt VIN plate to avoid UK tax & US import restrictions, plus it's yet another Bellargio clusterf**k visual abortion. It's precisely this sort of commercial clowning the SVA was designed to stamp out.

I think VOSA would be very interested & I'm tempted to give them a ring myself - this is a 90 with a tax-exempt VIN plate to avoid UK tax & US import restrictions, plus it's yet another Bellargio clusterf**k visual abortion. It's precisely this sort of commercial clowning the SVA was designed to stamp out.

Hear, hear ! Give them a ring. All they've done is swap the VIN plate over.

The number plate doesn't suggest it's a 1972 car, even if it's a private plate. To be fair, externally that's pretty toned-down for Bellargio's normal efforts...

which plate?? I like the way the seller has gone to the effort of putting a vanity plate on the front but not the back :rolleyes:

either way it's pretty gopping :o

Check out the other Landrover they are offering to export to any unsuspecting person with enough cash.

A 110 Turbo D Hi-cap, yet again conveniently re-built from a tax-free original ;)

Always waxoiled, yet the chassis black they've (badly) applied actually only serves to highlight the cruddiness of the chassis :lol:

The nicest way to describe these people is sad t***ers, but actually they make themselves look a lot like fraudsters.