pugwash

Do you want a shirt?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If so, What size?

• Medium
    • Large
    • X large
    • XX Large
    • XXX Large (which will be too big even for me i think)
    • Small
    • X small

I'll have 2x XXL (Medium Porky) please

Can do paypal

Great Idea, like the idea of LR4x4 on as well :)

Nige

On an Aussie forum i am on they do shirts for the forum with your Forum name on. Good promotion for the forum plus when you meet someone with the shirt on you know who they are . Not like at the moment when you could be stood behing someone in Tesco who you talk to all the time on here , but never know what they look like :)

Any ShireLRC members who want shirts but don't have PayPal I can do the business for them, grab me at the social on Thursday and give me money :D

Cheers john

are you at bunny on sunday

will give dosh to you then.

TWIZZLE

thanks for the great response guys.

you should find your orders in the sticky thread at the top of the international page- Les is updating it for me about once a day so if you aren't on there don't worry- just wait 24-48 hours and it will be update.

haven't worked out a final design at the moment, but initial thoughts are Michelle's HOFS logo in small on the front breast, and a huge HOFS logo on the back, probably with Ladoga 2007 or something on there. There is the potential to print on the shirt sleeve but this will push the cost up over the £22 mark which sounds a bit expensive to me.

Curent thoughts are white print on a black or navy blue T-shirt. i have managed to find a very good price on 210g t-shirts (which is pretty much the heavist weight around). Sizes will be from small all the way to XXXL at no extra cost. Delivery time is likelty to be 2 weeks which is why i need to close the list by Wednesday 2nd May.

Will try and get a final design onto the website before i actually send off the order.

Now that someone has actually bothered to explain to me what this is actually about, I'll have a couple of XLs please! One of each design above if possible. Can't go around with just an old fashioned X-Eng shirt now can I Si? ;)

Are the t-shirts the ones with the link on the first page? (need the chest measurements as I always end up with the wrong size t-shirts! :blush: ) Will add to the poll after I know, money to JU at the SLRC social on thurs.

If so, 2 large ones over here then. Perfek for the gym and the show season coming up B)