New tool chest sir?

disco_al

Most used tool in my collection two and half pound hickory handled fully adjustable hammer......

I wouldn't like to think I'd got that lot in my garage

But what an awesome collection, but you would still end up with your favourite spanner and screwdriver even with all those.....

£28000 (currently!) is a lot to spend in one hit on tools! Most people buy and accumulate such sets a few items at a time, one wonders if this set might not be worth more sold in bits a bobs...

Old AA vans come with rather nice tool chests in them; sadly empty... :(

Chris

As most of it's unused or in multiples of the same item, I should think the guy's a tool dealer/trader/ex Snap on dealer. You don't buy that much stuff just to have lying around.

If he was a dealer he`d knock that out in bits and pieces to max the return, he`s either OCD and wealthy OR lucky and wealthy,lucky enough to buy a workshop where £75k worth of tools are included and wealthy enough to job lot them out.I may be wrong of course :ph34r: