The Grave yard

Bos

Tom

The forums will be invaluable to you I remember the days of running my Range at 17 with no help from the parents (I bought it against there wishes but my hard erned money my problem and my mum loved to remind me of that) and a shoe string budget is a understatement :mellow: .

The knowledge from my local clubs and mates and doing all the work myself was what kept it going and taught me to drive 4x4's. ;)

everyone here is happy to shear knowledge and help if they can. :)

I know whitbread off road are not far from camarthen, they do roll cages/space frames etc, so may do servicing and the like??!

May be worth a try!

Sam

you not get wireless internet if you are out then?

i know vodafone do one for a laptop, mate used to have it, runs of like a mobile phone link i think, friend had it like 3 years ago and it wasn't to bad then so i imaging it would be pretty good now!!

Wales though, have they even got the broadband yet?!!!

James

apoloigies if this has been covered but did a searhc and didn't find anything.

I have recently got hold of a trailer to take the landy but it needs a new floor and am looking for some advice on the best solution (cost, long life, simplicity etc). Typically I took the old floor out last weekend and then got a call from the guy who will be sorting the chassis to say he'll want it in a couple of weeks, sods law or what!

Thinking so far is either ply as previously fitted, steel sheet, or chequer plate. Can see they all have advantages and disadvantages so would appreciate any advice.