The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

This car comes up for sale about once a year on the dutch version of Ebay:

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/auto-s/land-rover/m1992056076-land-rover-109-pick-up-v8

It seems to be just hopping from garage to garage, which is not surprising for the amount of jankines and identity crisis you can get for only €22.750!

Folding wings.  I only associate those with naval aircraft and panty liners.  I’m not convinced they’d be street legal in a lot of countries, given the obvious risk.  I think the Australian authorities would have an aneurism just from the photos.

37 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

It's not on eBay but it definitely deserves the bucket being passed... :blink:

Whahahajahahahahaha...   How can you be proud of that?  And think, after i painted it , it will look even better😁😁

• 8 months later...

I was perfectly innocently surfing the internet when I saw this with my own eyes so now you have to as well:

Little story in this thing, built by my granddad who is an airplane mechanic by trade. The 1969 body was repainted by piece and assembled onto a 2018 Jeep chassis extended by 16” to fit the wheel wells. Motor is a 5 speed automatic V6, 3.6L w/ 185hp. Battery is in a passenger rear cubby to make space in the engine bay for the computers and wiring, ECM Fuel Injection. The differential was modified to suit wheel diameter (gear ratios changed), installed a Sport Exhaust for better performance. A variety of Interior and Exterior features of the vehicle are fabrications from the mechanic to make the vehicle more practical and even more durable. Reinforced Rear Door to support a spare tire, Custom Interior, Electric Fans, Led Lights, Air Vents, Sound System and Speakers, Coil Overs, Ample Cargo and Passenger Space. Built to be easy to clean and easy to maintain, also it’s well insulated for improved noise reduction. (The defender logo is just for looks it’s actually a Series 2A)

It's OK guys, it's got a badge that says "Trail Rated" :rtfm:

Honestly everywhere you look it just gets worse. I'm off to drink some used EP90 just to take the taste away.

hqchoh6hgirc1.webp

1q6pk07hgirc1.webp

u8mag17hgirc1.webp

zy66mh6hgirc1.webp

oeoze07hgirc1.webp

zd2l107hgirc1.webp

5c1lii6hgirc1.webp

gcwzuh6hgirc1.webp

qeo5jg6hgirc1.webp

rqva2i6hgirc1.webp

g98i5h6hgirc1.webp

The weird thing is it's stance still looks jeep even with the LR body.

I like the internal door handles/arm rest even if you'd get bored of banging your arm on them, the rest of the truck......not so much. :rtfm:

Mike

• Like 2

I don't think you could knock the ugly off that with a wrecking ball........ 

Should've have built out of the sun under the shade tree , it might(?) have come out differently...