Thank god for LR4x4 experts..............

ah come on lads, link us to some of this fabled Dew110csw stuff!

Deleted my Facebook over Christmas (I may be taking out my loneliness on LR4x4 haha) but life is instantly better without it. It get's all clingy though, it's comical, they won't let you delete without telling them why, and when you jump through all the hoops they say: "oh why don't we give you 14 days to think about it", and then the notification emails start: "we received a request to delete your account, if you didn't send it why not log back in".

For those of you that wasn't here when Dew110csw arrived, he was banned (I think) from Landrovernet - after being severly flamed for admitting he was barely out of nappies, and not an adult expert. Some of his 'victims' duly flamed him to death, and he shortly turned up here. The mods on that site pointed him out to me, so a weather eye was kept on him. His habit of posting any old rubbish on any topic, was littered with bad information and the common statement that it was what his 'sources' had told him. I was forever removing his posts, correcting him, telling him off via pm. He eventually accused me of being a little boy that knew nothing about LandRovers :(. Eventually people in general got sick of him, and he got himself banned. What was entertainment rapidly became a right pain.

Les.

• Like 1

For those of you that wasn't here when Dew110csw arrived, he was banned (I think) from Landrovernet - after being severly flamed for admitting he was barely out of nappies, and not an adult expert. Some of his 'victims' duly flamed him to death, and he shortly turned up here. The mods on that site pointed him out to me, so a weather eye was kept on him. His habit of posting any old rubbish on any topic, was littered with bad information and the common statement that it was what his 'sources' had told him. I was forever removing his posts, correcting him, telling him off via pm. He eventually accused me of being a little boy that knew nothing about LandRovers :(. Eventually people in general got sick of him, and he got himself banned. What was entertainment rapidly became a right pain.

Les.

Skimming through that thread from LRnet, by the 4th or 5th page the conversation had moved to a different topic and he literally asked that people stop talking about other stuff and returned to him. Just a child looking for attention, which is really quite sad for him. People were asking what his parents thought of his behaviour and the irony is that his parents mustn't have been picking up on his needs in the first place.

There was a guy posting there called jjsaul, that rings a bell with me, was he here too circa 2006?

In a similar vein, guy was sacked for posting "things from his mind" which should best be left there. On bbc news yesterday, story read..... was sacked after posting story about a hit and run tweet. At least someone is using social media responsibly, namely his employer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30700872

:banned: