Mint hybrid on eBay

FridgeFreezer

well a quick look at college... then a more detailed look when i got home :P

Cant believe I did... :unsure:

:) was offered £500 wghen i went to sell my 200tdi if i took the engine out of disco,,,,,so a quick grinder session, tractor and loader to lift out and some profit - rest for scrap value,,,, has to be worth at least £200!!

seriously WTF, i like how the series body is blue, and the ugly sticky out ass bit is painted black so its harder to see at a glimpse, gotta be worth 200quid for engine and axles?

its things like that that are worth buying for the comedy factor alone - and then immediately strip to spare parts.

2 axles, an engine, gearbox, tranny box, props........ all handy stuff to have sitting in the garage.

The rest needs cutting up into ickle icky bitty peices asap though. :ph34r:

Heh, had he used a proper 109 rear body, it wouldnt have looked half as bad as it does tbh, or even if he ditched the ifor top and joined the two tubs toghether properly, then a quick coat of paint with a roller and it would look much better.

Obviously it might be bloody horrendus up close, but i say fair play to the guy for having a go, he just needs to improve his bodywork skills a bit! Seems to me he had a rotten disco and a rotten series and decided to combine the best bits of both. You cant really tell from the pics if its mechanically sound, and just because the bodyworks a bit crappy doesnt mean the mechanics are too?

As said previously at least hes not gone chopping the chassis, so it is in effect a legal conversion.

Heh, had he used a proper 109 rear body, it wouldnt have looked half as bad as it does tbh, or even if he ditched the ifor top and joined the two tubs toghether properly, then a quick coat of paint with a roller and it would look much better.

Obviously it might be bloody horrendus up close, but i say fair play to the guy for having a go, he just needs to improve his bodywork skills a bit! Seems to me he had a rotten disco and a rotten series and decided to combine the best bits of both. You cant really tell from the pics if its mechanically sound, and just because the bodyworks a bit crappy doesnt mean the mechanics are too?

As said previously at least hes not gone chopping the chassis, so it is in effect a legal conversion.

Well that's it you've convinced me! I'm bidding now :))

I think that what we have here is a working prototype of the soon to be announced 'Tata Budget Range' of Landrovers. The vehicle is designed exclusively for the Asia Pacific market where spares can be difficult to come by, hence the option of adding the body panels of your choice to a proven drivetrain configuration.

This model has the benefit of a heated screen for those cooler mornings, as can be noted by the 'airdam' at the rear of the bonnet. This also serves to cool the high performance diesel powerplant as it struggles to pull the extended family of 83 adults, 74 children, plus 10 chickens, 4 goats and a 3 legged mongrel, all of which can be comfortably housed on the sun terrace at the rear.

I think that Bob's earlier offer to inspect the vehicle would be an excellent opportunity for a fact finding mission. A test drive would of course be imperative, since as enthusiasts, I think we could all learn something from the cutting edge innovations which are currently hidden behind the impressive coachwork.

At the current rate of economic collapse, it can only be a matter of months before the Tata Jalfrezi TDI becomes a common sight on UK forecourts ?!

You have been warned :ph34r: