newbury sort out

Joe 90

Yes, there's also a little ford at the end of a short greenlane a little down/upstream.

The club, however, provides a proper jetwash for washing lights, wheels windows etc, as well as toilets and a burger van, so the Mother in Law really can't complain that you didn't take her out for lunch!

Kevin

Since the dearly beloved shoved the Disco up the back end of a Laguna last Thursday :o we hope to get over to get a n/s headlight and indicator, bumper, a couple of driving lamps and a green bonnet! She has a £300 excess so plan to fix it for a bit less than that....

Not decided yet whether to go as X-Eng - or just go & buy junk to fill the garden (Sorry Sarah!;)) Either way I'll be there!

Will take Van (as it fits much more junk) if any of you want big stuff taking back to Sussex area.

Si

Si, we will be there too (already saturday evening)

Still looking for Ifor trailer wheels 12inch, 5.5"PCD, 4 holes

Look out for a couple of young chaps using a 101 as a table, one looks like Jeremy Clarkson's love child - he's my mate :lol:

Love that one Dave. Does he know that's what you call him? Oh well, too late if he doesn't :lol:

:)

I had a really good day today, weather was better than expected, bought loads and spent not much :D

7 V8 Dizzys for "Dumpy Dizzying"

4 rolls of tool box antislip pads

1 x V8 Inlet Manifold and Trumpets / injectors 3.9 Hotwire flavour

Blue drum and lid for project :D

Large foam kneeling pad

And bumped into Mandy (Hillbillyraider) just as she saw something and said "Nige should buy this - where is he " :)

I saw it and did, with a minor bit of Photoshoping heres a "Tweaked" 80's 4ft x 3ft Poster going in the workshop :rofl:

post-22-0-63936800-1301852301_thumb.jpg

Possibly even a New Avatar for me :ph34r:

Oh, and a free diff brought by kind forumeer, - can't remember his forum name but ta Muchly :D and some other stuff.

Great day for moi

What about others, as I saw , bumped into, chatted to loads from here ?

Nige

Had a great day,

Sold a few bits, but not much moved TBH....still I only wanted to be on the inside ;)

Bought.....

TD5 dash mount metal panel

Brand new 10AS alarm module

Pair of TD5 wing looms

Various hand brakes :lol: from Dan

TD5 instrument panel loom £1.00 :D

Only managed to find one TD5 fresh air vent panel lever...still need the other one :(

Defender Front panel

so lots of bits I was after but no big bits or bargains :(

Weather was a lot better than I thought it was going to be...but it still seemed very quiet or was that just me ! :unsure:

Regards

Les

Sold a few bits, And brought a sealey Benchtop grinder jobby at a great price ( hopefully it will work when i plug it in later on :unsure: )

Seemed busy enough to me, And the weather was a complete bonus :)

Update --- Plugged it in tonight ----- turned on the switch ----- And ---

It worked a treat :D

Quieter than last year I thought, perhaps planning it for Mother's day wasn't the best idea on their part! Still, lots to see and I picked up (another) Td5 instrument binnacle and gauges for a decent price. Saw many many other things I'd have liked to buy but couldn't afford :(

Bumped into lots of people to chat to anyhow, so definitely a good day out :)

Didn't buy anything but gave something back instead.

I wanted a bare rear axle case for a S111 and found one right near Simon. Unfortunately although the right price it had stub axles and hubs on it and would not be able to fit in the car.

So what did I give back?

I bought an X-Brake from Simon before Christmas but the back plate did not fit due an uncommon rear output flange size. Simon sent me a new one at no extra charge including shipping even though it's not his fault just different LR designs. Even though I was told that it is not re-saleable as it is now used I wanted to give it back in case he had a use for it rather than just lob it away as he suggested.

Made me feel better anyway. :D

Cheers Simon just more excellent service from you. :)

Marc.

Good few hours were wasted and some purchases made - some more useful than others.

Bottle Jack

Little bag of M8 washers

Seat belt mounting brackets

Washer bottle to replace my leaky one

Small oil cooler

All of £27 spent.

Now I'm sat on the sofa with a glass of wine the oil cooler seems a little silly but it is in good nick and was only a fiver so not the end of the world.

Fab day :)

bought 4 bacon & egg rolls, 2 cups of tea and a portion of chips, totalling over 20quid!! :blink::lol:

bumped into a multitude of people and had a great day.

And you wasted some of the egg!

I bought some peddle rubber, wing top vents and a full set of freelander seats in good condition now where's that welded they will fit a 110.

Had a good day mind I'm paying for it today probably shouldn't walk so far a week after an ankle op. The other half even picked her seat (the bloody drivers one) and carried it back to the truck while I pushed the pushchair result :-)

I had a great day, forgot half of what I went for, should have made a list :(

Ran into several folk I hadn't seen for a very long time, drank lots of coffee and laughed a lot

I did get a new clutch slave cylinder for the 110 so no excuses left I'm just going to have to go and get the gearboxes back in.

Will :)

Orange and I spent a long time walking around, talking to people and generally having a good day.

We seem to have bought a load of NAS lenses and reversing/fog lights for the back of the challenge truck - they seem to be a consumable these days...

Also got a few small tool bits and pieces and some bits of an 8274.

A little disappointing for other bits, but there were certainly plenty of sellers, but it did feel a bit quiet walking around as a buyer.

Mark