The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

1952 my arse the only bit of it that old is some of the bodywork and I seriously doubt that VOSA/DVLA would have a field day.

Mike

I agree, no way that would retain the origional plate, first time that gets check by officials that actually have a brain and it is off the road till it gets a Q plate regardless of the paper work as that would all refer to a leaf sprung 80" not the vehicle presented.

Is nicely finished though, f it was on an honest plate it would make a nice drivable run around.

It defies belief that people still look at "TAX FREE" as a huge selling point, now with the "MOT EXEMPT" thing it is absolutely absurd.

What it does do though, is lead to further and tighter controls on Automotive transport, the main reason why the rolling tax exemption was dropped, to stop an influx of modern cars being used as daily transport and not paying tax.

This is just a sham on wheels, would arrange a viewing and take VOSA with me to check it over :ph34r:

Having chatted and dealt with LandyLubber at numerous shows I think that is likely to be a mistake. I bought a pair of usb charging outlets off him at one show, at a later show he had started to provide a mounting plate with them. After a chat he offered to send me the plates if I emailed him my address, having still not got around to emailing him before the next show I spoke to him at he took my details and has since sent the plates through. I have bought numerous items off him at what I consider to be fair prices and know that these steps in stainless are usually a lot cheaper on his stand.

• 2 weeks later...