I need help

(Yeah ok 🙈😂)

seriously I need some ideas from the membership ...

befote I start if anyone thinks this is any sort of conflict of interest as my position as an admin / member and a business owner post up saying that and I will apologise and delete this thread 

I really do need some ideas ...

as many of you know I run a differential business

we try to build very high end high quality best you can get diffs ....

and this we call our “ultra build”

now...we have done “extras that can be added but it’s still an ultra build spec with extras

i have now nearing finishing prototyping a new differential exclusively for Land Rover diffs which is almost of maybe is a different diff

having ultra build spec I now need a spec which clearly indicates an even high level of build as standard

please ...nobody say f “Cyrene” etc hate that label 

best I can come up with is ultra build + or ultra build plus which frankly is a bit carp when it really is something special 

forget asking me what it is ..-st it’s not launched 2nd I don’t have a name for it and 3rd that is against forum rules with me as member /admin

So

pleae

come up with names titles etc that clearly would mean “obviously” waaay better than ultrabuild spec vs my crappy attempt 

help

Nige 

If we want to stick with superlatives I’d go with elite or premium or perhaps epic

If we want something a bit different I’d go with a totally different naming convention, like using a name:

Prometheus or Titan 

11 hours ago, Blanco said:

Stellar  (thinking outside the Sun and planet 'box'!) :ph34r:

I really like that. 

Thinking of things cosmic, "Orion"? As in the constellation (the hunter, he must have been a strong bloke) and not the Ford car of the 80s and 90s.

9 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Ultimate

I was going to suggest "Ultimate" too.  You could try "Uber", but a lot of taxi drivers might buy it!

Perhaps consider a re-badge for the whole range, and go with a list of known offroad locations, Moab being the top, Baja 2nd, etc.  Or perhaps challenges like "Pikes Peak" being top, but I'm struggling with what else would fit here.

Final?

Last?

Only?

Unit? 

Something to suggest you don't need to every go anywhere else.

You could evoke the off road competitions, like the Baja, or Dakar, or tough military vehicles like the Challenger?