What did you get for Christmas?

FridgeFreezer

I got a Black & Decker Dust Buster. Amazingly enough, it seems to be made in England and not China. It has this wonderful powered brush thingy on the front which I instantly used to remove an amazing amount of dog hair from the 110. (Dogs love Landys but their hair seems to fall out as soon as they get in).

I got some X-lites, but was a little disapointed that they didn't come with a roll cage to fit them to. Maby if i'm very good next year....

I'd complain to the manufacturer - pretty rubbish customer service if you ask me! ;)

Santa brought me a couple of Thor soft faced hammers, G Clamps, a nice LED inspection lamp, a couple of techy books - plus a promise of one of these:

ian-moulded-reprap.jpg

It's a thing called a 'RepRap' machine - essentially a DIY 3D Printer! Google is your friend if you want more info!

Si

She did give permission just after opening her present which she was very pleased with and it is subject to the 1 out 1 in policy, but still an improvement over the pre-christmas statement of "no ****ing way the garden is full of your old cr4p already" :)

A moment of weakness I shall exploit to the full.....

do you have that in writing,dated & signed/witnessed, wouldn't want you to loose the 'permission' due to a 'I don't remember saying that' technicality or recinded for other unknown reasons :rofl:

I'd complain to the manufacturer - pretty rubbish customer service if you ask me! ;)

Santa brought me a couple of Thor soft faced hammers, G Clamps, a nice LED inspection lamp, a couple of techy books - plus a promise of one of these:

ian-moulded-reprap.jpg

It's a thing called a 'RepRap' machine - essentially a DIY 3D Printer! Google is your friend if you want more info!

Si

The mounting isn't a problem, already have a solution to fit them which will match the roof rack, without requiring the roof rack on all the time.

The bigger problem is the carling switches, the 2 inlcuded plus with the lights one from a friend for the winch means I'm now going to have aquire a load more to wire the rest of the ancilleries to match :lol:

I must say you do like aquring interesting tools.

I got a 6 point part external/internal P+P cage in 51mm CDS :D
I got a dark blue 110 CSW 300TDi !!
I was incredibly lucky this year, I got a set of 5 super swamper boggers, a mud dash console, a d4x4 8274 winch tray and a landrover wallet. So ive had a good christmas i even managed to sneak into the garage for a few hours yesterday.

I wish I had your relatives :(