How much snow did you have this morning?

neil00001

Woke up this morning to this, will venture out later when the rush hour has cleared up in a few hours time....LOL

My Neighbour was just leaving for work in his TD5 Disco when I took the first shot.

The most snow I have seen in years........

Cheers

post-3953-1231144594_thumb.jpg

post-3953-1231144650_thumb.jpg

I got to work only to be made redundant :(

That sucks. :(

The office here is so cold I'll be going bluetooth and laptop and sitting in my car soon...

It was warmer in the Land Rover an hour after I got to work that it was inside.

On topic bit: We had one inch of snow in Chelmsford. :)

No snow here this morning , although would be handy as my outdoor pool is running at 32 degrees c and it could do with a bit of cooling down. Save me having to buy Ice to put in it. :rolleyes: Although it got cold at the weekend temp dropped down to 24c for a bit .

No snow here this morning , although would be handy as my outdoor pool is running at 32 degrees c and it could do with a bit of cooling down. Save me having to buy Ice to put in it. :rolleyes: Although it got cold at the weekend temp dropped down to 24c for a bit .

wheres the smiley that has the middle finger sticking up when you need it...... :lol:

32? Ice? Prefer when it gets to 33 over this side, solar heater running on to push it up. Think we are acclimatising, anything lower than 25c and we think it's a jeans and trainers day rather than shorts and thongs (flip-flops as they may also be known :) ).

Downside is that with the quality of house building here, we better hope that winter is no worse than 19c since this house has more draughts than my old series 3.

on me trip to london an back (550miles round trip 30 drops) sore loads down there well about 1" fair amount around toll road area 2"-3" back home about an inch now frozen solid and i'm taking the engine out tomorrow to do the clutch happy days :)

dave

On the way to work there was about an inch but it turned into a blizzard about 6.40 when I left so I couldn't see a thing. Then on the way home about half 5 the roads were all ice, few cars in ditches but nobody in any of them.