Anything interesting in the snow?

Tetsu0san

It was from HSL.

The BV206 has a distinctive sound when heading down the road, get to hear/see it a few times when working from home. Appropriate vehicle for todays weather.

Conditions not bad enough to stop the postman in his little red van though.

It was from HSL.

The BV206 has a distinctive sound when heading down the road, get to hear/see it a few times when working from home. Appropriate vehicle for todays weather.

Conditions not bad enough to stop the postman in his little red van though.

Think i may have a ride up to buxton see if i can see the BV206!!

Gave up Felling trees in the forest at lunch time and came home absolutely freezing cold and miserable. now all warmed up and looking forward to going back out :)

attachicon.gifphoto (10).JPG

I used to love felling trees in the snow, especially in a nice pretty snowy setting! That said, everything being cold and soaking wet gets old very fast.

Sod all snow in my corner of Scotland, warmer here that most of England at the moment by the looks of it. But I guess it's for the best, causes a lot of problems with almost everything!

Visted a ditch ...backwards in the 90, 'booting' the 5.2 :D to get away from pillock coming at me sideways.

He smashed into a telegraph pole, HUGE Damage to his new A3,

I winched myself out, advised him in the "Strongest" terms

he was a "Man of the right hand" and left him stranded to sort himself out

All in all a fun afternoon :) , and wipe clean seats, so sorted.

Nige

A30 into Salisbury from Porton/Firsdown direction blocked by lorries and cars unable to get up and down the hills - 4" of snow, not helped by extra traffic due to A303 shut at Amesbury both directions for a while.

I went out for a drive ( on my v worn ATs..) no problems even on the hills on the minor roads. Get to see sights like this going the back way to the A36 and M27 to avoid the jam into Salisbury.

The other thing that really winds me up is car drivers approaching T junctions too fast, locking wheels and heading straight for your passenger door as you try and get out of the way. GRRR. :angry:

P1080560_s.jpg

well i got my car disco smashed in the front while sitting stationary waiting for the rav4 coming towards me to get past the row of cars, but she was doing about 30 and then just skidded into the front of me wondering why the abs didnt stop her

its amazing how many people think that ive got a 4x4 so i can drive as if theres no snow,

now im getting an x5 from the insurance company to drive and i really dont want it, i would rather just have my trusty old plodder

(ps why has my font changed and i cant change to anything else)