Defender too curvy for you?

TSD

At one time I worked a few miles from Legoland, so my Ibex sat in a public car park every day.

They might have used a G-Wagon photo for a model, but BL Solar Yellow with a black ragtop? - I think it's obvious where they got the idea :-D

I think if they tapered the top of the vehicle towards the roof - much like the difference between a S1 hard top and a S2, it would look much better. I like a lot of the design, particularly the front grille, headlights and bumper.

A modular chassis is a great idea too. It means you can (probably) change the wheelbase or configuration without IVA issues. Full Indi double wishbone suspension is also good (IMHO) which should yield a truck that's nice to drive long distances as well as improving traction off road (as your wheels stay on the ground more of the time), not withstanding the limited travel.

The plastic body panels should stand up to tree-abuse rather better than the current aluminium foil used in Defenders.

I wonder what it's tow capacity is likely to be?!

Si