10th Anniversary Clothing Logo

post-74-0-81834200-1437763564_thumb.jpg

Something like this - but better! I don't really have the tools to do a decent job of it. I kind of ran out of space for the lettering at the end. But the principal is there - the LR shape made of letters.

Si

attachicon.gifLR4x4.jpg

Something like this - but better! I don't really have the tools to do a decent job of it. I kind of ran out of space for the lettering at the end. But the principal is there - the LR shape made of letters.

Si

I like this, I think the "mess" the letters are, reprecent the mix of minds we are in here, but all in all we are together in our LR= i like the symbolic, if you get me, being a bit philosopic here after a couple of beers.

Ole

Surely the 4th logo is in breach of land rover copyright bear in mind they've gone after enough independent dealers as it is....ok....ok I'm going now.

Mike

Yup agreed, I think JLR might, just might conceivably throw a wobbly like they have done with others in the past.

I like Mrs miketomcats design, but there should be a pair of feet sticking out from under the truck.

Does everyone really like the cheesy 'shared ideas' slogan, or are you all just too polite to say? :ph34r:

Let me ask - are we inventing a permanent forum logo and tag line ? Are these going to be integrated into the websites design ? Or are we doing them for just the clothes ?

If it's just for the clothes then surely it's not a fair representation of the forum ?

• Like 1

I can see the logic in just the words.

What about LR4x4.com in the same typeface as on the forum itself but without the embossed, metallic effect.

LR4x4.com

Land Rover Forum

10th Anniversary 2015

Fully justified to form a rectangle (ish)

If we wanted to embellish it, what about making the LR4x4.com an outline with a Union Flag fill - as per the X-Eng logo.

post-74-0-32728100-1437814946_thumb.jpg

This embroidered pretty well. Embroidery / shirt making was by SL2 in Horsham - only a coincidence that I live there - they beat everyone else on price!

P.S. Perhaps it should be a German / American / Indian flag ;)

I like the mountain version best - it covers the Series/Defender offorading and expedition mentality well, looks adventurous and also rings of the Discovery motif while being clean and simple. I like the tag, too - it sums up why this forum is better than others independent minds being the point, not a cause of trouble (too many other forums seem to need conformity).