Got my T-shirt

Les Henson

We have a lovely postie that stuck ours through the cat flap at the back of the house B) Lovely bloke, excellent t-shirts! :D

One thing though (just before I go out in public)... what does the writing at the bottom of the logo mean? :huh::lol:

Ours are here too....

Our official "Gate Monkey" was pretty chuffed, but wants me to get Gate Monkey added so he looks official next time we are all out....

Well done people.. Great design and unique...

Hope all goes well in far off lands.....

We have a lovely postie that stuck ours through the cat flap at the back of the house B) Lovely bloke, excellent t-shirts! :D

One thing though (just before I go out in public)... what does the writing at the bottom of the logo mean? :huh::lol:

Good question????

hey rob,

it's a cyrillic script which reads "winch Commanda"

without looking i can't remember if it's actually russian or jsut english written in a cyrillic script. I don't have any t-shirts anymore to check

glad that everyone likes the shirts- if you have any problems, haven't got the size you ordered (which has happened in 2 cases), or aren't happy with something then please PM me.

cheers

Jim