Totally Off Topic ...

Anderzander

As I said - totally off topic ... probably against forum rules ... and certain to be no interest to anyone but me ......

But I've had some really good news, which has made me a bit giddy :) I've been having really quite aggressive hospital treatment for a blood disease since July - and just got my latest results yesterday - and I'm fixed :D I'm telling everyone at the moment - I'm so excited I can't think straight. lol

I've so many jobs I want to do on the Landy that I haven't had the strength to - and now I'm REALLY looking forward to a summer of doing things.

FANTASTIC.

just be careful of the hammer rash, if you not using one regular they can be nasty, good news about your health getting better, good health is the most precious thing, when I was young lad I didn't know what it all meant, but now I know only too well, good luck with the Landrover.

cheers Brian