newbury sort out

Joe 90

I had a great day, forgot half of what I went for, should have made a list :(

Ran into several folk I hadn't seen for a very long time, drank lots of coffee and laughed a lot

I did get a new clutch slave cylinder for the 110 so no excuses left I'm just going to have to go and get the gearboxes back in.

Will :)

Same as.

Reading a post above I forgot that I wanted seat belt mounts Doh!

Marc.

but it did feel a bit quiet walking around as a buyer.

Could have had something to do witht he length of the queue to get in! Have to say had I been the driver on Sunday I'd have given up and gone home again! I took nearly as long queuing up on foot to pay as it did to drive there from home!

Jon

Had a good day, bought a few things....

• Another Td5 defender binnacle
    Yellow cable ties
    Workshop gloves
    Blue roll
    Small draper adjustable spanner for £1.50!
    Couple of cans for pouring oil

Oh and the essential bacon roll, coffee and a fanta :P

As always, few things I'd love to buy but can't!

Nice to meet. Couple of forumers, and put faces to their names! (Nige and James).

had a good day, well afternoon as got there bout 2pm, i thought it was quiet but put that down to my late arrival, still managed some bargains, 3mm wing top chequer plate £20, two cheeseburgers £10 !!!!! and they were cold but hey ho !! and genuine rear work lamp that does work !! £2 !!

well chuffed !!

Paul

I had a great day wandering around, mostly chatting to people! As for buying, all I bought was 10 rolls of very high quality Gaffer Tape.

I'd hoped to find a good condition pressed steel tractor seat (for a planned, silly project!) amongst all the agricultural stuff - but no luck there.

Si

Tow bar for £15

Entry £12

a fuse box with all bits £10

pair of spots £10

8 t-shirts £16

cubby box lock £3

bulkhead panels l-r £15

hand held spotlight, £2

burgers and drink £10.50 (!)

shakes a few quid

really clean ammo box, £10

and must have got other bits as £110

Well happy though!! Tow bar was a bargain as it is complete with leccy etc and I only wanted the c shaped plate and would have spent 25 to get one as that's e-bay price!

I spent too much as usuall !!

A set of mach 5's fitted with bfg all terrains

4 mud terrains fitted to a set of eight spokes (stupid cheap couldnt leave them there

Steering gaurd for the 90

Rear exhaust bracket for my 80

Good day as far as i was concerned well worth it

I had a great day all round.

took food with so tea,bacon rolls and burgers all cooked by SWMBO on the tailgate

I got some spare boots for the racer and a spare set of 19's for the rangy and some other bits and bobs I was chuffed with

Sold loads of stuff and the trailer was lighter on the way home which was nice for a change.

It was nice to catch up with lots of old friends

Could have had something to do witht he length of the queue to get in! Have to say had I been the driver on Sunday I'd have given up and gone home again! I took nearly as long queuing up on foot to pay as it did to drive there from home!

Jon

I took this on my phone at 09:43 -

Newbury03-04-2011_0943.jpg

I should have taken one of the queue behind me, it was even longer :huh:

excellent day out.

full length 110 roofrack £60

16ton pipe bender(new) £60

excellent seatbox £40

gen LR swing wheel carrier £125

new hinges x4 £20

a few other odds and sods and some Doughnuts and thats about it.all in all a good trip out.

Hopefully the July one might work out good for me as will hopefully have new MOT by then and have lots of the new bits I have in a BIG box on the truck and be ready to buy (and maybe sell) some other bits...:-)

• 5 months later...

Yes but stupidly it's on the same weekend (Sunday 2nd October) as the L2B so I for one will not be able to go, I need a couple of bits for my next project so am actually fairly gutted about the clash you think that they would look at this sort of thing before organising these things.

Jason.

I'm booked for L2B.....if my stuff arrives at home in the next week or so!!..

Hope to see you there, James and Jason?

I'll be int he Black 90..not many of those are there!!!!....with the LR 4x4 Sticker in the front window....

SWMBO will be there with me..and possible the 2 hounds (ESS and CBR)