The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Could someone explain the price please ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200992379755

Best To Come And Look Before Pressing The Buy It Now Button

stupid offers will be ignored as I know what I can get for this if I break it up

Erm think he may have put one too many zeros in there as scrap aint that expensive.

Not sure what he thinks he has got there but never seen a reg like that before so maybe it's something but most likely a chancer.

OK, not a car but.........is it just me?

ebay.

No it's not just you they are really REALLY hideous ... :hysterical: The worst thing about it is I am glad Land Rover are doing well from the whole Chelsea Tractor era and I personally like the Series and Defenders better than the rest of the models offered. But why on earth did it become a fashion statement to all to own a Defender and put god awful bolt on carp on........ or maybe it's just me as well?

"Oh dear god-my eyes" !!!,,,, To quote someone else!!

Do you know what??, I really meant to Say..... what utter shizer(but can't get away with it on here with the what I'm really needing to be put across lol)

John

Really not sure if they actually meet CD&U regs with the head light now actually being a spot light and indicator not being where it should, good attempt but ultimately a fail!

Sure we will see them on a magazine spread motor and then highlighted the cool factor lol.

Well I never did get the promised reply from this chap: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Pick-Up-/271324117821?clk_rvr_id=550711833687&roken=59xxEV&nma=true&si=0zgeUJ%252FXYkGqQP1kanR24MpMBT8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And £410 for an MOT'd/Taxed LR of any description is bargain..... assuming it is road legal :)

Zoom in and a ruler on the monitor on side view suggests it is 16'6", 88" Series is 11'3", so not that much hugerererer... :)

Oh, plus the spare wheel.

Oh, and a ruler on the screen scaling off the wheel size of 16" suggests that it is a 109 chassis. :)

Thought that the cam carrier was very much an integral part of the orifinal TD5 engine and not really interchangeable between engines or am I being silly?

Not the first time this week :rofl:

You are very much correct, so this is next to useless! The best thing you can do with it is weight it in.