The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

I just cant help but look for reflections in the windows and paint work, not disappointed with that one, he's a bit of a porker taking a pic on his red rubber covered ipad :rofl:

Remove some of that vanity carp and you'd have a nice little motor :)

This vehicle features many upgrades, including: Galvanised chassis, coil spring conversion, Polybushes all round, BF Goodrich tyres, silicone hoses, stainless steel body mounting bolts, Exmoor Trim interior, roof rack, and a bespoke Series 2a instrument panel for the extra dials and switchgear.

New speedo fitted during rebuild, which was showing zero. Hence the low mileage.

Mechanically, this Land Rover is fitted with a rebuilt 200TDI engine, axles and gearbox.

no legality issues at all then :rofl:

• Like 1

these guys,http://www.designa-chassis.co.uk/chassis.html

not as well known as Richards or Marsland.

I've always wondered about their coil conversion. I just can't see how it retains the ID, as it's not an original chassis, unlike Marshland, who supply LR. Do richards supply LR?

Marsland don't supply LR niether do Richards.

GKN make the chassis for LR & Marsland buy them in from GKN with out engine or body mounts. they fit these to order then have the complete chassis galvanised, Richards make theirs in house.

And if I'm honest Richards do a cracking job, I've seen an original new LR chassis and a Richards chassis, the Richards one is designed to be galvanised with all the holes in the right places. The latest rules regarding what you can and can't register now have all changed.

that listing is for 2 of them.

I think there's been some confusion with that listing, the original post referred to that advert when they were up at £140, The price is now £40, which is quite reasonable. I imagine the seller had done what many do when they run out of stock, they stick the price sky high to put people off buying them until they restock. It's simpler than pulling the listing and then relisting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...