Christmas '22

Happyoldgit

Hi F3E4D8A5-3179-4B20-B01F-F3484DB8CE39.jpeg.42f3a0d3672e051e329e8e238111e1b4.jpegSeriously though, wishing all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Not entirely sure what is going to happen on the day itself! Our adopted daughter is spending some time with her dad and sister and they are all supposed to be coming here for Christmas dinner and the little teenager was intending to spend the rest of the holidays at home with us. However, covid seems to have infected everyone in their family and meanwhile my wife and I have developed mahoosive chest infections…. We will probably have to postpone it for a few days.

Wheezing  you all a Merry Christmas 

Best season's greetings to all.  Today I've had minor knee surgery so I will be working it for all I'm worth.  Should be good for at least a couple of days of leg up, but not over, and waited on hand and knee.

May 2023 bring us all health, happiness and more time using than fixing our hobby masters.

Mike

3 hours ago, Troll Hunter said:

Best season's greetings to all.  Today I've had minor knee surgery so I will be working it for all I'm worth.  Should be good for at least a couple of days of leg up, but not over, and waited on hand and knee.

Good luck with that ! You would not be cut any slack here, not unless you had fur and four legs ....... or in the case of our cat, three legs.

Happy Christmas to all ! 

• Haha 1

Buon Natale, Joyeux Noel, frohe Weihnachten, vrolijk kerstfeest and Merry Christmas to all. Be at peace with your Gods Gents.

May your breakdowns be minor and have a good one. Sod the medication, I've an appointment with a 30 year old bottle of Port to keep.....IMG-20221204-WA0004(1).thumb.jpg.d23404623264abd0bb2e601abe770921.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I was hoping my LR90 would be on the road by now, but missing trim bits and brake imbalance mean it will be well into January 2023. Still, it's been off the road for 6 years so far!

A wintery picture of something that works, (now).

330454232_Morganinthesnow.jpg.a7a6573b5da35b02a7359c3b958526e3.jpg

• Like 3