Christmas 23, New year 24

Stellaghost

6 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

To those of you I've met I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and best luck with your endeavours/ projects in the new year

For those of you who I have yet to meet I also wish you a fantastic Christmas and best of luck with your endeavours / projects in the new year 

Regards Stephen 

Hope you have a brilliant Christmas and a productive new year.

At least Santa will be bringing your presents and not DPD!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Troll Hunter said:

B31C3A97-E9BD-4CD6-976B-14292993A027.thumb.jpeg.6ceb580ec16d246ccf233c222d47b184.jpeg

Happy Christmas, everyone.  Here, in BC, on this day last year we had 37cm of snow on the ground.  Today we have green grass and temperatures are above zero.  A warming climate………...???

Mike

You need to keep the powerlines maintained so the trolls don't get in there rubbing the ground keeping it warm....😁

19 hours ago, Troll Hunter said:

Here, in BC, on this day last year we had 37cm of snow on the ground.  Today we have green grass and temperatures are above zero.  A warming climate………...???

As far as I have read and understand, the Polar Vortex has moved over to sit more on the Scandinavia and Asia side. Scandi countries are having some of your cold and snow. The European alps have been buried since November.

The weather models are at the moment showing 1978/9 patterns for the UK - who remembers that?? (although it's a couple of weeks out so can change).

Best wishes to everyone for a good run-into the New Year and all the best for 2024.

• Thanks 1

@Peaklander

If it does do what it did 1979 over the next few months it will doom most of the country here,.

This might be a good thing to teach the early 20 somethings that phones don't work and eating baked beans from a fire heated tin is no real hardship....

22 hours ago, Troll Hunter said:

..😁

Edited by Shep The Disco
  • Like 2