The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

20 hours ago, landroversforever said:

I do like a disco 2 pickup… however they always look like they need another 10+ inches of wheelbase adding. 

Having built/owned one I can comfirm that is the case, they easily get bum heavy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

OK it's not cheap and it needs a wash, but...

https://www.christies.com/lot/lot-6385182

I think they look OK with MT's and a bit of use on them

Also, if bought, you may only drive it on your private estate, if it works at all.

"This vehicle is sold as a ‘non-runner’ collector’s item and is sold as seen. It is an original pre-production Land Rover Defender 110 or similar and has been modified to be capable of certain specific limited uses by trained professional stunt drivers in a controlled environment for filming only.
It is not sold as a means of transport.
It is not registered with the Driver Vehicle License Agency (DVLA) nor is it approved for use on any public roads or homologated.
No promise is made that the vehicle is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, meets any road vehicle regulations, safety requirements or is otherwise roadworthy.
Servicing and repairs may require bespoke and custom-built parts.
"

Regards.

36 minutes ago, David Sparkes said:

Also, if bought, you may only drive it on your private estate, if it works at all.

"This vehicle is sold as a ‘non-runner’ collector’s item and is sold as seen. It is an original pre-production Land Rover Defender 110 or similar and has been modified to be capable of certain specific limited uses by trained professional stunt drivers in a controlled environment for filming only.
It is not sold as a means of transport.
It is not registered with the Driver Vehicle License Agency (DVLA) nor is it approved for use on any public roads or homologated.
No promise is made that the vehicle is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, meets any road vehicle regulations, safety requirements or is otherwise roadworthy.
Servicing and repairs may require bespoke and custom-built parts.
"

Regards.

That needs to be read in some kind of voice over way at 10x speed :lol: 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

They are super rare and one of the more quirky Land Rover conversions . I'd imagine steering when loaded with Hooke joints was fun . Hope it goes to a collector and is preserved in it's current state while got running and safely driving . I wonder how big the turning circle is ? :D

Steve

• 1 month later...