Where did you get yours from

Stellaghost

Curiosity has got the better of me.....

I've often wondered how forum members decided on their forum name

Some are pretty obvious ie ; @miketomcat @L19MUD @steve b

Others not so obvious ie ; @bishbosh @FridgeFreezer @Bowie69

Some of you may have wondered where @Stellaghost came from, well mine was a total accident and computer incompetence on my behalf, I thought I was putting password in but it ended up being my forum name...

So Stella because it is a nickname I've had for around 47yrs and Ghost who is a Chihuahua and a right little daddy's boy

So "how did you get yours " might even get a laugh......

Regards Stephen

• Like 1

I'm from the East Midlands originally but lived in the South of England from my early 20s onwards. When I first moved down here I sounded like a Northern Monkey according to all my new friends in the South so they all called me monkey. I spell "Monkie" with an ie at the end just for a difference 

I had a Saab 900 T16, FxxxMMV. We had it years and it was so quick, I was asked was it tweaked as it was quicker than the Saab dealer's Carlsson. It was one of the 2 cars I have ever had which I bitterly regret selling, the other being a Mini 1275GT. So fmmv in its memory.