The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

1 hour ago, ThreePointFive said:

Defender double pack

Can't quite believe the 90 has an MOT. I can believe they don't have the V5. Features include extra-privacy 100% tint rear windows.

The 'new chasis' for the 110 seems to be remarkably un-new. Wonder if they have the V5 for that one...

Same bloke sold a td5 90 in march too, and various body panels etc. Always worth a look in the previously sold items for a snoop! 

I quite like the front view before I saw the slope... 

I was fully ready to hate what they'd done to such a rare vehicle until I read about the original body being destroyed. After that point, fair enough.

As someone that hates drawing attention, I couldn't drive that though.

13 hours ago, Daan said:

That was in the comics several years ago. Shame the interior looks unfinished after owned so long.

Much like kit-cars, I've noticed that camper conversions often end up half-finished and on ebay with "just a couple of weekends work to finish"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anderzander said:

Sorry if we’ve had either of these - but why do these dealers think non-standard vehicles are worth a fortune ? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264944529974

and

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284186363110

The steering bar on the second one does not look trustworthy. Not a fan of the chopped up grill on the front of the wing either.

• Like 1